Cosmetic Dentistry For A Holiday Smile
It’s that holiday time again when we get to spend quality social time with family and friends. There will be lots of family photos and selfie shots to celebrate the holiday gatherings.
In anticipation of these get-togethers, many patients will ask us what they can do to improve their smiles. They typically want something that does not take too much time or is costly, but that will make them feel increased self-confidence about sharing their smile with family, friends, and on the internet.
Cosmetic Dentistry Las Vegas
As your calendar begins to fill with family gatherings or holiday dinners, it is important that you also make time to see your cosmetic dentist. Preventative dental care appointments are essential to maintaining the oral health and beauty of your dream smile.
If it has been over six months since the last time you saw your dentist, go ahead and schedule your next appointment now. And if you are looking to enhance your smile with cosmetic dentistry dental services before these events, plan ahead. A dental smile makeover will take some time to complete in time for the holidays.
Below are a few cosmetic dental treatments to help with that holiday smile makeover:
Professional Teeth Whitening
Whiter teeth are typically seen as a sign of youth, vitality, and oral health. And who does not desire to look younger and healthier? Teeth whitening is one of the quickest and most inexpensive ways to make a transformative change in your smile. Professional whitening will contribute to a smile makeover by:
- Remove yellowish stains caused by tobacco use.
- Staining caused by consumption of food and beverages like coffee and tea
- Tooth discoloration due to aging
Teeth whitening is the most common of all cosmetic dental treatments around the world, including Las Vegas.
How long does Teeth Whitening take?
Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist Marielaina Perrone DDS uses two whitening services to help our patients smile brighter, and which one will be best for you depends on your budget and available time.
- We have an in-office treatment, and it offers several distinct advantages. Professional in-office whitening can be completed in about an hour, and it provides the most optimal teeth whitening results. In office, whitening can often whiten your smile up to 8 shades.
- For those who prefer a cheaper cosmetic dentistry option, we offer at-home whitening. We use the fastest whitening gel available for home use and custom mouth trays for the best possible fit and results. At-home techniques usually require about 14 days to achieve the desired cosmetic dentistry whitening results.
Is tooth damage or sensitivity a dental health issue?
There is always a chance of sensitivity when undergoing a whitening treatment. The degree of sensitivity will vary from patient to patient. If tooth sensitivity occurs, it typically subsides in 24-48 hours following stopping whitening treatment.
Whitening will not damage your teeth’ enamel. If you are undergoing whitening at home, we suggest wiping your teeth off with a tissue prior to brushing.
What does it cost, and how long will tooth whitening last?
The biggest factors that affect the longevity of the whitening are the foods and beverages we consume, along with possible habits like smoking. But, if you are careful, in-office whitening can last up to a year. Touch-ups will be needed periodically.
At-home whitening products range from $200-$350, and in-office procedures range from$650 to $850.
Dental veneers are pricier than just teeth whitening. But for some smiles, whitening is just not enough to make a difference. This cosmetic dentistry procedure can transform a smile quickly. If full tooth protection is needed porcelain crowns can give very similar esthetic results. Porcelain crowns are necessary when there is trauma or tooth decay present and not ideal for porcelain veneers.
Veneers are ultra-thin pieces of porcelain that are bonded to your natural tooth structure. These custom veneers can correct smile flaws such as:
- Slightly misaligned teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Cover up deep stains and discoloration
- Change shape and size of teeth (change misshapen teeth)
Do veneers look natural?
In the hands of experienced well trained cosmetic dentists such as Dr. Perrone, they will look completely natural. Dr. Perrone blends science and art to create natural-looking teeth. Just visit our smile gallery to see some of the flawless results. A flawless smile awaits!
How long will they last?
Las Vegas cosmetic dentist Dr. Perrone believes in comprehensive dental care, first diagnosing and treating any underlying issues. This will create a healthy foundation for cosmetic dentistry and will minimize the risk of veneer failure.
Tooth-Colored Fillings (Cosmetic Bonding)
Dental bonding provides an inexpensive and fast cosmetic option. Cosmetic dentistry benefits of dental bonding include:
- Tooth colored fillings have the ability to match the color of the rest of your smile
- Ability to restore strength to natural teeth that has been damaged by tooth decay or trauma
- More cosmetic than traditional metal restorations
The dental bonding process consists of bonding a composite resin to reshape chipped teeth, close gaps between teeth, or change the shape or color of a tooth.
Botox And Juvederm Dermal Fillers In Las Vegas NV
Botox and dermal fillers are a perfect addition to dental services to improve your holiday smile and appearance. Benefits of Botox and Juvederm Dermal Fillers include:
- Application is a non-surgical procedure
- Almost immediate cosmetic results
- Minimal Side Effects
- It takes under an hour to apply the Botox injections and Dermal Fillers
For the best results, cosmetic dentists like Las Vegas dentist Dr. Perrone can apply Botox and dermal fillers in the following areas:
- Eye area
- Mouth area
- Nose area
Marielaina Perrone DDS Botox Injection Qualifications
It may sound odd to go to Dr. Marielaina Perrone DDS for Botox in Las Vegas. However, cosmetic dentists are probably the ideal professional to accurately and successfully apply Botox and Juvederm in a dental care setting.
How is this possible? Dr. Perrone’s knowledge and technical precision with cosmetic dentistry dental procedures translates to applying Botox and Juvederm. In one visit, you will look youthful and refreshed.
Marielaina Perrone DDS cosmetic injection qualifications:
- She has been expertly trained to understand the oral and maxillofacial areas. A dentist will typically have more knowledge than other health care professionals in the head and neck region.
- Dr. Perrone has mastered the muscle dynamics within facial expressions. If Botox is applied incorrectly, your results will not be optimal. However, Dr. Perrone’s understanding of facial muscles and their movement assures she can accurately place the Botox and Juvederm to attain your desired cosmetic results.
- She provides oral injections daily, gaining extensive amounts of experience to inject Juvederm and Botox confidently.
- Marielaina Perrone DDS is certified by the American Academy Of Facial Esthetics (AAFE).
Cosmetic Dentistry Las Vegas NV
Your smile can be ready for the holidays in no time with cosmetic dentistry (including dental implants and porcelain crowns). Marielaina Perrone DDS, considered one of the best cosmetic dentists in Las Vegas, is prepared to offer you the best dental experience in time for the holidays. Call our dental office at 702-458-2929 today to make your appointment and get ready to smile!