Snap On Smile Equals Instant Smile
Snap on smile is another tool for a cosmetic dentist to change someone’s smile and therefore improve self esteem and confidence. It has long been known that how people feel about ourselves affects our outlook on life. Our smile is an important part of that equation. For many, time or finances may get in the way of doing comprehensive permanent dental work. That is where the snap on smile cosmetic procedure comes in.
What Is Snap On Smile?
Snap On Smile is an affordable and cosmetic removable dental appliance. This dental applaince requires no preparation or altering of exisiting tooth structure along with no injections and no adhesives. It is completely non-invasive, making it completely reversible at any time. The snap on smile can be a full or partial upper or lower arch (or even both). It just snaps in right over the patient’s existing teeth without impinging on the periodontal tissues or covering of the palate on top of the mouth. Patients are free to eat, drink and function normally without any limitations.
Snap-On Smile can also be used as a cosmetic temporary for implant restorations, for cosmetic removable partial dentures, and even for long term enhancement of an individual’s smile. Snap On Smile created from a patented (DenMat), super thin dental resin that will be custom fabricated to create an attractive, esthetic smile. The easy process required for these procedures is quick and painless, and costs less than dental bridges, porcelain veneers or dental implants. The longevity for a snap on smile can be years with proper maintenance and care.
Snap On Smile Dental Visits
The snap on smile procedure is quite simple and quick. Creating a new smile using this cosmetic dentistry system only requires 2 visits.
- First visit would be for dental impressions. This will give the dentist and laboratory a model from which to create your new snap on smile.
- Generally in 2 weeks another dental appointment is scheduled to fit the newly fabricated snap on smile. There are usually little to no adjusting but it is possible to be needed. At this appointment, you will review snap on smile care instructions. Once completed, you are free to enjoy your new smile. It is that simple!
Who Is The Ideal Snap On Smile Patient?
Snap-on Smile is a great choice for patients with:
- Spaces or gaps, crooked, stained or even patients who are missing teeth.
- Patients who are not ideal candidates for dental bridges or dental implants.
- Those interested in a Hollywood smile without the expense and possible discomfort of extensive cosmetic dental procedures.
- Patients who have a traditional removable partial denture and wants a great looking, more comfortable alternative.
It is important to note that Snap On Smile is a cosmetic dental procedure. In general, dental appliances considered cosmetic in nature are not covered by dental insurance. You will want to discuss your individual dental insurance with your dentist. You may also give your dental insurance company a call to see what benefits you might have for this procedure. Another important note, is your new cosmetic appliance comes with a 1 year warranty. This warranty is extendable by the patient.
Snap On Smile Conclusion
A New Smile For You
It is important to remember this cosmetic dentistry procedure may not be the ideal cosmetic treatment for all dental patients. Discuss your needs and wants with your dentist. Together you can devise a treatment plan to achieve those goals for your smile. For many, this cosmetic dentistry procedure is an effective tool to meet those goals. Snap on smile can also be used additionally with Botox or Juvederm. This will allow your dentist to remove fine wrinkles to give you an altogether better enhancement to your overall appearance. It is important with any cosmetic treatment to maintain regular dental examinations and professional cleanings. This will help keep you periodontal disease free and your smile healthy.