All On 4 Dental Implants - Las Vegas & Henderson NV
The All On 4 Dental Implants technique uses four (4) specially designed dental implants on the upper or lower or both. The dental implants towards the back are placed on an angle to take optimal advantage of the patient’s existing bone structure.
These specially designed dental implants have the ability to support the immediate fitting of replacement teeth. This treatment is attractive to those unhappy with wearing a removable denture or those in need of full upper and/or lower restorations.
With the All on 4 dental implants procedure, qualified patients receive just four dental implants and a full set of new upper or lower replacement teeth in just one appointment. This can usually be done without the need for dental bone grafts.
The real attraction to the all on 4 dental implants procedure is how quickly permanent dental implants can be placed. This allows patients the ability to leave the same day with a denture that is fixed in place and stabilized by the dental implants.
All On 4 Dental Implants Benefits
- Proven Procedure. The All On 4 Dental Implants procedure has over a 98% success rate.
- Immediate Results. Patients experience a dramatic improvement in chewing ability, teeth stability and overall comfort immediately.
- Stability. Unlike traditional dentures, All-on-4 dentures supported by dental implants are not removable by the patient. Because they are secured by implants, they fit more securely and do not have the ability to shift around in the mouth like traditional dentures.
- Improve Cosmetic Appearance. Ability to restore your facial features and remove some wrinkles around the mouth.
- Minimal Recovery Time. The procedure generally requires minimal recovery time.
- Convenience. The All on 4 dental implants technique can usually be completed in a minimum of two visits. You will leave the office with a beautiful new smile on the same day!
- Ability To Enjoy All Foods. All-on-4 dentures restore full chewing functioning, so your diet is no longer limited by impaired chewing.
- Maintain Existing Bone Levels. Dental implants help prevent further bone loss.
- Increased Confidence. You will have greater comfort and confidence when smiling, speaking, and eating. You will look better. You will feel better.
- Denture Adhesives Not Needed To Keep Denture In Place.
Who Wants All On 4 Dental Implants?
The patients who choose all on four dental implants, they do so for many reasons including, poor fitting existing dentures, terrible trauma causing tooth loss, tooth decay or periodontal disease causing progressive tooth loss. The most common patients to choose all on four, are not necessarily denture wearers.
They are patients who have been fighting an uphill battle for a while and know that they are losing their teeth. These individuals have been trying to hold on as long as possible because they do not want to have any time in their life without teeth, and the thought of a removable denture is not an option…..in comes the all on 4 dental implants system to save their smile.
All On 4 Dental Implants Appointment Schedule
The All On 4 Dental Implants procedure generally consists of the following visits:
Initial Visit(s) – The initial visit(s) for the all on 4 dental implants procedure is necessary for the dentist to do a proper treatment plan for you. These visits will include gathering pertinent medical history, needed X-rays, dental impressions, photos, and a CAT Scan.
The dentist will then be able to review all the information with the patient and develop the proper course of treatment.
Actual All On 4 Dental Implants Procedure Visit – At this visit the patient will undergo the procedure for placement of the 4 dental implants. Following placement of the dental implants, your dentist will place the denture in and the patient will leave in the afternoon with a beautiful set of fixed, functional teeth.
Follow-up Appointments – The patient will need to return to the dentist for occasional dental examinations over the next several days, weeks, and months to ensure proper comfort and fit. In about 6 months, the patient will return for a final set of dentures.
The reason for the 6 month wait is to give the tissues in the mouth time to heal properly, correct anything the patient wishes to change, and to allow the implants to properly integrate into the bone (the technical term for this is osseointegration).