All On 4 Dental Implants - Las Vegas & Henderson NV
The All On 4 Dental Implants technique uses four (4) specially designed dental implants. These can be upper, arch implants, lower arch implants, or both. The implants towards the back are placed on an angle in the jaw bone to take optimal advantage of the patient’s existing bone structure.
These specially designed implants can support the immediate fitting of replacement teeth. This treatment is attractive to those unhappy with wearing a traditional denture or those needing full upper and lower restorations to replace missing teeth in the Henderson and Las Vegas NV area.
With the All on Four implants procedure, qualified patients receive just four dental implants and a complete set of new upper or lower replacement teeth in just one appointment. Your dentist can usually do this without the need for a dental bone graft.
The natural attraction to the all on 4 dental implants procedure is how quickly permanent missing teeth can be placed. This procedure allows patients to leave the same day with a denture fixed in place and stabilized by the dental implants. Restoring your oral health, a smile to mimic your own teeth, for a lifetime of smiles.
More and more patients are choosing the innovative All-On-4 dental implants smile makeover in Las Vegas because:
- They look and feel like your own teeth.
- There is no chance of them falling out or moving around.
- You do not need to use any type of denture adhesive to keep them in place.
- You can still enjoy to eat all your favorite foods, including apples and carrots.
- It stops developing bone loss.
All On 4 Dental Implants BenefitsLas Vegas NV
- Proven Procedure. The All On 4 Dental Implants procedure has over a 98% success rate.
- Immediate Results. Replacing missing teeth patients experience a dramatic improvement in chewing ability, teeth stability, and overall comfort immediately.
- Stability. Unlike traditional dentures, All-on-4 dentures supported by dental implants are not removable by the patient. Because implants secure them, they fit more securely and cannot shift around in the mouth like traditional dentures.
- Improve Cosmetic Appearance—the ability to restore your facial features and remove some wrinkles around the mouth.
- Minimal Recovery Time. The procedure generally requires minimal recovery time.
- Convenience. Your dentist can usually complete the All on 4 denture technique in a minimum of two visits. You will leave the office with a beautiful new smile on the same day!
- Ability To Enjoy All The Foods You Love. All-on-4 dentures restore full chewing functioning, so your diet is no longer limited by impaired chewing like you were with missing teeth.
- Maintain Existing Bone Levels. Dental implants help prevent further bone loss. Maintaining a healthy facial structure.
- Increased Confidence. You will have greater comfort and confidence when smiling, speaking, and eating. You will look better. You will feel better.
- Denture Adhesives Not Needed To Keep Denture In Place.
What if I have dental anxiety?
Some level of dental anxiety or dental fear is normal. For those patients who need extra help, Dr. Perrone relies on her experience to use special relaxation techniques to help you overcome dental fear.
Does insurance cover smile makeovers?
Dr. Perrone will help create a smile makeover plan that matches your needs and budget in your consultation. She can give you a treatment estimate and review financial payment options. Dental insurance does not typically cover cosmetic treatments in a smile makeover, although your insurance might partially insure some parts. Our office will discuss insurance benefits with you and know in advance what fees are your responsibility.
Who Wants All On 4 Dental Implants?
The patients who choose all on 4 dental implants do so for many reasons including, poor fitting existing dentures, terrible trauma causing natural teeth loss, tooth decay, or periodontal disease causing progressive natural teeth loss. The most common patients to choose all on 4 are not necessarily denture wearers.
They are patients who have been fighting an uphill battle with their own teeth for a while. They know that they are losing their natural teeth. These individuals have been trying to hold on as long as possible because they do not want to have a time in their life without teeth.
The thought of a removable denture is not an option…..in comes the all on 4 denture technique to save their smile. Marielaina Perrone DDS is one of the most experienced dentists in Las Vegas NV. Many patients regret not having a new smile sooner!
What is the success rate of the All On 4 Smile Makeover Procedure?
The success rate of this particular process is around 98% which is very similar to regular implants. The main thing to realize is you need to choose a well qualified, experienced dentist like Las Vegas dentist Marielaina Perrone DDS for any and all implants procedures. They will be prepared for all contingencies along the way.
Will my new All On 4 teeth be stronger than traditional dentures?
One of the main advantages of these implants is that you are able to eat pretty much anything you like without having to worry about your teeth falling out. Of course, we suggest that you wait a month or two before biting into anything too hard (like that Granny Smith Apples), but Dr. Perrone will guide you during your smile makeover recovery.
Dental Implants In Las Vegas Education
All On 4 Dental Implant Appointment Schedule In Las Vegas NV
The All On 4 Dental Implants procedure generally consists of the following treatment process:
Initial Consultation (s) – The initial visit (s) for the all on 4 implants procedure is necessary for the cosmetic dentist to do a proper treatment plan for you. These visits will include gathering pertinent medical history, examination of remaining teeth, needed X-rays, full mouth dental impressions, evaluate tooth loss, photos, and possibly a CAT Scan.
The dentist will then be able to review all the information with the patient and develop the proper course of treatment.
Actual All On 4 Implant Procedure Visit – At this Visit, the patient will undergo the implant surgery procedure for placement of the four dental implants. Following placement of each dental implant, your dentist will place the denture in, and the patient will leave in the afternoon with a beautiful set of fixed, functional artificial teeth.
Follow-up Appointments – The patient will need to return to the dentist for occasional dental examinations over several days, weeks, and months to ensure proper comfort and fit. In about six months, the patient will return for a final set of fixed teeth dentures. No longer have to deal with removable dentures and discomfort.
The reason for the six-month wait is to give the bone and soft tissue in the entire arch, time to heal properly, correct anything the patient wishes to change, and allow the implants to properly integrate into the bone (the technical term for this is osseointegration). Your final restoration will be ready for a lifetime of smiles!
Will my new teeth look and feel like my original teeth?
Not only will your new teeth look and feel entirely like real teeth, but they will also function just like your own teeth. And as far as dental maintenance and care goes, we encourage you to maintain good dental hygiene including brushing, rinsing, and flossing. A successful smile makeover entails good at home dental hygiene.
How will I know if I’m a candidate for this All On 4 Smile Makeover Procedure?
Before Las Vegas NV dentist Marielaina Perrone DDS does anything, she will assess whether you are a good candidate for the All On 4 procedure. This includes looking at the bone quality of your jaw and discussing any general health issues you might have. Generally, this procedure is suitable for the majority of people who do not smoke. Be honest on your health history when meeting with Dr. Perrone.